M7 Group, owned by Canal+, is a major European pay-tv operator offering language-specific packages to over three million subscribers in eight countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary. M7 Group is nestled in Luxembourg, building upon its long tradition of operating radio and TV services for pan-European audiences. M7 Group enjoys a sound financial performance, benefiting from using central operations and building its business upon one generic platform for all its pay-tv operations, providing M7 Group with strong capabilities to grow its business.
The rapid growth of M7 Group was driven by successfully converting millions of free-TV viewers into recurring pay-tv subscribers in only a few years’ time. The model provides subscribers with an attractive range of additional TV services at a highly competitive market price. The hybrid TV offering includes key channels as well as film and sports content in state-of–the-art HD quality and innovative interactive services such as restart, replay and on demand TV viewing.
Having started as a satellite TV operator, M7 has now become a platform agnostic TV provider, adding IPTV, DTT and OTT capabilities where that best fits the preferred local way of TV consumption.
The VP Marketing will drive the Company’s efforts to achieve its overall subscriber growth targets on the existing and new product portfolio. The VP Marketing will ensure our marketing and sales efforts are implemented in line with our agreed commercial strategy across all brands and all countries.
The VP Marketing will work with our local marketing organizations (Eviso’s) and central online sales team to develop marketing campaigns and improve execution through sharing of best practices. The position is based in Luxemburg, and will require business travel on a regular basis. You will report directly to the CEO of M7 Group.
- Strategic planning including market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning, in cooperation with Eviso marketing organizations,
- Coordinate creative development of campaigns, working with our central advertising agency (HAVAS) and our company-wide communication taskforce,
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities, in cooperation with Eviso marketing organizations,
- Manage transversal marketing projects across the business,
- Participate in the monthly Special Topics review for each country and brand,
- Participate in staffing decisions for critical roles within the local Eviso marketing teams.
- Coordinate with the CANAL+ INTERNATIONAL Marketing teams based in Paris
- Master degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business Administration, Marketing or Communications), or equivalent through experience,
- Extensive professional experience in a senior marketing management position, preferably in the Telecommunications, Media or Consumer Electronics area,
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns with strong experience in working across different territories,
- Tech savvy, with a strong interest in new media,
- International mindset, with ability to work with virtual, cross-functional teams,
- Ability to adjust quickly to new situations, result-oriented and work well under pressure,
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking combined with a pragmatic approach,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent knowledge of business English.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com