M7 Group, owned by Canal+, is a major European pay-tv operator offering language-specific packages to over three million subscribers in eight countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary. M7 Group is nestled in Luxembourg, building upon its long tradition of operating radio and TV services for pan-European audiences. M7 Group enjoys a sound financial performance, benefiting from using central operations and building its business upon one generic platform for all its pay-tv operations, providing M7 Group with strong capabilities to grow its business.
The rapid growth of M7 Group was driven by successfully converting millions of free-TV viewers into recurring pay-tv subscribers in only a few years’ time. The model provides subscribers with an attractive range of additional TV services at a highly competitive market price. The hybrid TV offering includes key channels as well as film and sports content in state-of–the-art HD quality and innovative interactive services such as restart, replay and on demand TV viewing.
Having started as a satellite TV operator, M7 has now become a platform agnostic TV provider, adding IPTV, DTT and OTT capabilities where that best fits the preferred local way of TV consumption.
The Video Services department is at the core of what we do, all video services are designed deployed and operated from within this department. This includes our European video distribution backbone, the content feeds from the content providers, the content security systems, the transmission to the satellite uplinks and distribution via the video streaming platforms.
As an OTT/ TVE Operational Coordinator, you will be a key player in the delivery of our video services towards smart and connected customer devices. You would coordinate operational effort across M7 group companies and deliver requested video services towards M7 subscribers in our eight territories.
You are part of a team responsible for the video services delivery and as such you should show a keen intertest in learning new technologies and being adaptable to changes in technology and processes.
You are responsible for co-ordinating engineering tasks so that the requested video service is delivered on time and to stakeholder expectations.
You are responsible for co-ordinating “Go Live” actions and Quality Assurance tasks so that when the new service is “Live” all M7 devices, applications and web portals are working as designed.
You are able to handle working independently and also collaboratively in a team environment across multiple M7 Group companies.
As OTT/ TVE Operational Coordinator, you will:
• Work very closely with other members in the Video Services team across the business to ensure we can offer the highest quality for our video services;
• Maintain M7 databases hosting M7 brands TV line-ups, capacity, EPG data and content provider contact details;
• Implement video services changes within the relevant M7 operational tool;
• Request technical changes, co-ordinate technical actions and follow-up with stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the video service delivery;
• Develop and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders in the delivery of M7 video services;
• Make recommendations for new tools and or process changes needed to improve the efficiency of the delivery of video services;
• You have a passion for excellence in service delivery;
• You are fluent in English which is the main language in our business, other languages are an asset;
• You have minimum 2 years’ experience working within a service organisation delivering new or amended services;
• You should have project management or change management experience;
• Knowledge of DVB and OTT/ TVE systems is desirable;
• You are customer driven, self-sufficient, organised and well in diverse teams;
• You pay great attention to detail and are very accurate in your communication;
• You have a positive and proactive attitude.
We offer competitive packages with great development opportunities in either Service Delivery or Technology.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org