M7 Group, owned by Canal+, is a major European pay-tv operator offering language-specific packages to over three million subscribers in eight countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary. M7 Group is nestled in Luxembourg, building upon its long tradition of operating radio and TV services for pan-European audiences. M7 Group enjoys a sound financial performance, benefiting from using central operations and building its business upon one generic platform for all its pay-tv operations, providing M7 Group with strong capabilities to grow its business.
The rapid growth of M7 Group was driven by successfully converting millions of free-TV viewers into recurring pay-tv subscribers in only a few years’ time. The model provides subscribers with an attractive range of additional TV services at a highly competitive market price. The hybrid TV offering includes key channels as well as film and sports content in state-of–the-art HD quality and innovative interactive services such as restart, replay and on demand TV viewing.
Having started as a satellite TV operator, M7 has now become a platform agnostic TV provider, adding IPTV, DTT and OTT capabilities where that best fits the preferred local way of TV consumption.
All technical activities that make TV services happen 24/7 are managed from our HQ in Luxembourg. As part of our ongoing service expansion, we are now hiring staff for our Operations Centre.
The Operations Centre is at the heart of what we do – all services will be monitored and coordinated from here. This includes our European data and video distribution backbone, the content feeds from the program providers, the encryption systems, the datacentres, the transmission to the satellite, the video streaming platforms, etc, - in other words – everything needed to provide a seamless TV experience to our customers.
As an Operations Coordinator, you are a key player in our broadcast ecosystem who coordinates operational effort but also shows interest in high-level technologies. You are part of a team responsible for backbone of video distribution, the content feeds from the program providers, the encryption systems, the datacentres, the transmission to the satellite, the video streaming platforms, to name a few. You will be working with many internal teams as well as external clients.
You are responsible for monitoring the Audio & Video of all of our channels broadcasted across 8 Countries in Europe, allowing our 4 million + customer to Find Wonder in their entertainment needs on a daily basis.
You have an important and broad responsibility in ensuring a smooth and accurate broadcasting of our channels.You are able to handle work both independently and also collaborate in a team environment.
As Operations Coordinator, you will:
• Work very closely with other members in the technical and operational teams across the business to ensure we can offer the highest quality for our services;
• Monitor all our services and make sure the customer can receive them;
• Monitor of and respond to system alarms;
• Acknowledge, triage and validate incident;
• Escalate to the right people to fix incident, facilitate and coordinate the communication;
• Keep the information flowing, write-down updates for the resolution, ensure the business receives regular updates and follow incident till resolution;
• Help providing regular reports to the business on how our services and our business partners are performing;
• Look for improvements on how we can always provide a better service tool wise or process wise.
• You have a passion for excellence in service delivery with a strong affinity for entertainment services and technology;
• You are fluent in English which is the main language in our business;
• You have a flexible and proactive approach to problem solving and are not scared to encourage others to help solve any challenge;
• You are customer driven;
• You have interest in television and new broadcast technologies and are keen to learn;
• You can adapt and can manage stress related to incident management;
• Bachelor level in thinking and communication;
• You are self-sufficient, organized and team work oriented;
• You pay great attention to details and are very accurate;
• You have a positive and proactive attitude;
• No problems with working on a 24/7 schedule (different shifts);
• You have a broad base of technical skills and experience;
• You have some experience with a ticketing system and customer support;
• You speak other languages too;
• Video/Audio technology knowledge and working experience;
• You’re interested in working with the latest technology and you have a passion for great customer experiences.
We offer competitive packages with great development opportunities in either Service Delivery or Technology.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com