M7 Group, owned by Canal+, is a major European pay-tv operator offering language-specific packages to over three million subscribers in eight countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary. M7 Group is nestled in Luxembourg, building upon its long tradition of operating radio and TV services for pan-European audiences. M7 Group enjoys a sound financial performance, benefiting from using central operations and building its business upon one generic platform for all its pay-tv operations, providing M7 Group with strong capabilities to grow its business.
The rapid growth of M7 Group was driven by successfully converting millions of free-TV viewers into recurring pay-tv subscribers in only a few years’ time. The model provides subscribers with an attractive range of additional TV services at a highly competitive market price. The hybrid TV offering includes key channels as well as film and sports content in state-of–the-art HD quality and innovative interactive services such as restart, replay and on demand TV viewing.
Having started as a satellite TV operator, M7 has now become a platform agnostic TV provider, adding IPTV, DTT and OTT capabilities where that best fits the preferred local way of TV consumption.
The Finance IT specialist represents the Finance department in the implementation of new processes and products within the M7 Group, with the objective to improve and optimize billing and cash collection performance. The Finance IT specialist is able to oversee and supervise all Customer Finance processes and works closely with Customer Finance manager.
The Finance IT specialist will be part of the Customer Finance team, based at M7 Group headquarters in Luxembourg and working for all the markets. The Customer Finance team is responsible for billing, dunning and collection for all brands operated by M7 Group, in various European countries.
As marketing communication manager, you will:
- Identify and implement improvements to existing financial processes and supporting IT infrastructure through the development of continuous improvement initiatives to optimize billing, dunning and collection flows,
- Work closely together with IT experts, customer care management and marketing departments, and mutually agree on implementation of sustainable, repeatable, reliable and cost effective billing and collection processes, also benefitting from emerging and future business requirements,,
- Maintain and improve clear management dashboards of key performance indicators to monitor cash collection performance,
- Identify, test and evaluate under-utilised systems capabilities and functionality to support continuous improvement initiatives,
- Determine and implement new automated customer payments processes,
- Control quality on Customer Finance activities,
- Handle contacts with external parties (banks, collection companies, customer service organizations, PSP’s).
- Manage project and processes.
- More than 5 years of professional experience with Finance processes and IT improvements in the area of billing and credit control in organizations with large client volumes,
- Experience in the telecommunication, e-commerce sector or other provider of television services would be a plus,
- Demonstrable experience in impactful Finance IT projects,
- Experience with CRM software and IT minded,
- Advanced Excel skills, and good command of Power Point,
- Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must,
- Strong team player, open-minded and pragmatic,
- Verbally strong, able to influence, and good listener,
- Excellent analytical and communication skills,
- Ambitious, driven and precise, end to end mentality.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com